Hi! My name is Natalia. I live in a small town near Moscow.
I like to travel, to read, to walk and to draw. Also cross-stitching is among my hobbies.
I'll be happy to receive cards from your country with:
-tanks (for my son :) ),
- art, design, national costumes,
- still life,
- beautyful houses or cottages,
- wild animals,birds, creatures, dogs
- vintage cards,
- Royal Family,
- Famous people (especially actors, writers, scientists and composers),
- heros/quotes from my favourite series: Pride and Prejudice (1995!), Sherlock, House MD, Leverage, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Fringe.
- Inge Löök
- M.C.Escher and other optical illusions,
- New Yorker
- Mauri Kunnas, Jan Kruis, Valerie Michaut, Beatrix Potter, Cicely Mary Barker, Hugh Thomson and others
- special events' celebration (weddings, Octoberfest, Christmas, music/film festivals
- Phantom of the Opera
- MAXI cards
- USA state maps (I have WI, FL, CO, NJ)
- Eurovision Song Contest
- Gotochi cards
You can send me any card you would be happy to receive yourself! But please no cards with scenes of violence and blood or ad cards...
It will be very kind of you if you write "Hello!" in your native language :). I will be happy to know what are you reading now. And please write the date you send your postcard on it.
I'm looking forward to your cards! And thank you in advance!
I've prepared the list of places that I must to visit during my life. It's not the final version of course! I appreciate your help in visualization of my dreams :) Please send me any kind of cards with nature, architecture or any other turistic sightseens, meals. I'm going to collect your postcards in the album that I'll made myself to get inspired. If your "habitat" is not in the list - please send me a few words about something special in your area. Probably this will push me to extend the list or refresh the memorials about the places I've been lucky to visit already.
So here it is (except the places I have already been to):
1) USA (LA, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Walt Disney World, Niagara Falls, Yellowstone National Park)
8) New Zealand
9) UK (especially London, Scotland, Lake District, "Jane Austen places")
11) Fishing in Finland
12) South Africa
14) Jourdan (Petra)
15) Czech Republic (castles)
16) Italy (Milan, Naples, Sicilia)
17) Germany (Bavaria)
18) Portugal + Madiera
23) Indonesia (Bali)
24) Chile + Easter Ireland
28) Costa Rica
29) Dominican Republic
34) United Arab Emirates
And finally - Russia!!!! (Kamchatka, Sakhalin, Vladivostok, Baikal, Karelia, Altai, Elbrus, Valaam, Kizhi)
So much places to visit! Need to be prepared! ;)
Sorry,I don't register cards I didn't receive