I'm Anita, 33 and live with my boyfriend and 2 cats.
I took a break from postcrossing since my mother died but I decided to join again as I could use some more love and fun in my life. I've been missing the feeling of making people all over the world happy with postcards and of opening my mailbox to find a card that makes me smile. I'm a little nerdy, too, so feel free to write me about nerd stuff! I love to meet whovians, scoobies and browncoats on postcrossing :-)
To me, the message is what matters, so feel free to tell me something about you, f.ex. what makes the best part of your day? How do you prefer your coffee? What is your daily routine? What is the most unusual thing about you, what is your dream or what makes you happy and why? What would be your perfect holiday location?
I'll be glad to receive any postcard, the message is what matters to me. Should you be like me and take great pleasure in finding the perfect card for the person you will write to, here's the things I like very much:
- autmun/fall weather and landscapes, fog and rain
- forests, castles, medieval stuff
- otters, foxes, corgies, big dogs
- coffee, tea and great food
- knitting, crochet, cooking, books
- Hawaii, Great Britain and it's cities
- selfmade cards (I just started card making and if you are into this, too, send me a selfmade card/envelope)
- I like gaming, especially Witcher 3, Uncharted, Skyrim, Assasins Creed and Life is Strange
- I'm a fan of american football (and of my local team, the Dresden Monarchs)
- in November and December, I would love to receive Christmas cards!! (as well as birthday cards in January :-)
- some of my fav tv shows: S.H.I.E.L.D, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Firefly, Castle, Hawaii Five-O, Buffy, iZombie, Lucifer, The Rookie, The Boys,...
- Lately, I am very interested in beer culture around the world, so you could tell me your local beer brand :-)
I really don't care if you send your card in an envelope and ad cards are fine, as long as they are funny and you include a translation ;-)
It's also Christmas season so tell me about how you like to spend the season or customs and rites of your country or area! Is there a special dish you eat on 24/25 December?