Hello, fellow postcrosser, thank you for looking at my profile!
I´m Martina, a 55 years old psychologist and psychotherapist. I live in a rural area and enjoy nature and the quiet countryside.
**** This year 2017 is dedicated to the topics LOVE, HONESTY and FRIENDSHIP ****
Years ago I lost an intimate longtime-friend because we got into a silly argument and stopped talking to each other. But life is too short to remain uncaring and apart from good people who once were our soulmates, without even trying to make amends. After all these years I therefore consider to respectfully resume the contact and trying to settle the dispute.
What are your thoughts or experiences about friendship? What would be your advice?
When it comes to the cards I will be happy with your choice what to send to me. If you are interested in some hints of what I like very much you can take a look at the following list.
In random order:
* old women
* famous women
* philosophers like Kant, Hegel, Machiavelli, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Sartre ...
* the german reformer Martin Luther (*1483)
* Inge Lööks Old Women (LOVE them so very much, and if you send me one and give me your adress I will send you a card back). I already have No. # 11, # 14, # 19, # 23, # 28, # 31, # 36, # 37, # 41, # 45, # 47, # 52, # 56.
* the american flag and/or national white headed eagle
* tombs, graveyards, cemeteries
* single trees
* Synagogues and jewish life in europe and abroad
* cows :)
* flying birds
* people in social interactions
* dancing people
* people making music
* smoking people
* everything related to the sky
* pictures of a pale moon above the land
* fire, storm,rain, lightning
* black humor (don´t hesitate even if you find it "offensive")
* mythology: Apollo, Athena, Medusa and other current or ancient gods and goddesses
* cards showing old and used things
* single-birdseye-views from landscapes, towns, cities or villages
It is so nice to hear from people from all over the world. It is so nice to hear something from you. This wonderful project "POSTCROSSING" brings so much joy into people´s lifes! I´m looking forward to your postcard - Martina