Nice to meet you in this big world of postcrossing.
Of course I have the list of my wishes (see below) because it's always great to receive a beautiful postcard. BUT for me it isn't the most important thing. Everything is in the text.
Put real yourself in the card. Write something special, something you have never written to anybody. It can be something that bother or worry you right now or all your life (f.e.) or about what make you happy everyday or exactly today or yesterday. Share your thoughts with me, your daily observations. Describe me what you have seen today and what you were waiting to happen this day. Write your favourite quote and describe why do you like it.
It can be ordinary things but not as about weather or the information which I can freely read in your profile.
Write me a trifle but from all your heart.
I have learnt French at school so write me in French if you can.
Very unique and weird REQUEST: I would be very happy to receive the tourist map of your city/town/country. Preferably a map on one broad paper (not like a book). But honestly every map would be simply brilliant! Thank you! Instead I can make your weird request come true too.
The list of my wishes:
- country/city/town views
- pictures of parks (I like parks very much and it'd very interesting to see parks all over the world!)
- black&white photos of dancing pairs, people, streets etc
- with ballet dancers
- postcards that have connection with space - the Moon, stars, the Universe, space ships etc
- mountains, sea, sky
- with famous rock-bands (The Beatles, Radiohead, Queen, Nirvana etc), people, musicians, etc
- art of different artists
- vintage&retro cards
- Beatrix Potter's works
- animals: squirrels, polar bears, raccoons, french bulldogs, beavers, ducks, birds and others
- photo with piano (color or black & white) or people who are playing the piano (color or black & white)
- for the Japanese - http://www.postacollect.com/gotochi/index.html
Or just look into my "favourites".
Handmade postcards are welcome.
PLEASE DO NOT GLUE MY ADRESS ON THE POSTCARD. WRITE IT BY YOURSELF. THANK YOU!
Thank you for reading all information above.
I wish you to receive a pleasure from postcrossing!
With love, Liuba