I have fallen and broken my shoulder. Luckily today's doctors can make spare parts. I am now bionic and getting used to the spare parts.
I love to read, I make stained glass, especially angels, butterflies, flowers and birds. I have been very lucky to have good health and to be able to travel. In the last ten years I have been to Austria, Belgium, Bahamas, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Wales and of course the USA.
ANY postcard you send is great, but I think you should send homemade cards to people who ask for them. I don't really like them. I feel the same about family photos - I am not part of your family.
I do have some favorites if you want to make me very happy.
- A tourist card from your country, your closest city or the beach or lake you like to visit is always great.
- Tourist attraction or Festival in your country.
- Meeting cards always make me smile
- Old people, Nuns having fun, Inge Look Aunties, Sports, Royals from any country, Food or drinks, small and baby animals, Movies and Movie Stars, TV shows, and Olympics.
- Ethnic costumes or indigenous people.of your country
- Your favourite card (tell me why you like it).
Many people like black and white cards - they are not my favourite.
I'm old and a bit old fashioned I don't like nudes, pinups or risque pictures as my granddaughter shares my hobby.
Last but not least send me any card you feel like sending. The message on the back is as important as the card.
I prefer receiving written and stamped postcards.