LyndaC(or Lynda) is a member in Canada . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,329 days).
I love to read, I make stained glass, especially angels, butterflies, flowers and birds.
I love to travel. I have been to England, Ireland, Wales, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Dominican Republic, Bahamas and of course the USA. Last year I went to Iceland, Scotland, Germany, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia. This year I went to China in April, England and Jersey in May, Thailand in October followed by Czech republic, Germany, Luxembourg, Portugal and two days in Paris in October and November.
ANY postcard you send is great, but I think you should send homemade cards to people who ask for them. I don't really like them. If you are an artist I don't mind a handdrawn card but stickers stuck on a sheet of paper do not make a postcard. Please do not send me family photos - you are not part of my family.
I do have some favorites if you want to make me very happy.
- A card from your country, your closest city or the beach or lake you like to visit is always great.
- Tourist attraction or Festival in your country.
- Meeting cards always make me smile
- Old people, Inge Look Aunties, Sports, Royals from any country, Food or drinks, small and baby animals, Roosters (male chickens), Movies and Movie Stars, TV shows, nuns having fun and Olympics.
- Ethnic costumes or indigenous people.of your country
- Your favourite card (tell me why you like it).
- many people like black and white cards - they are not my favourite.
NO nudes, pinups or risque pictures please.
I prefer receiving written and stamped postcards.
Thank you for reading my profile.
My spotlight http://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2014/06/25/postcrossing-spotlight-lyndac-from-canada