My name is Anna.
I live in Krasnoyask,it is a big city in the center of Siberia, Russia. It can be really cold in winter, so I like summer very much and try to travel to a warm sea from time to time. I like travelling,exlporing new places, flowers under my windows, ice scating, driving, communicating, drinking coffee with my good friends, my cat and of course my family. I am married and have 2 children. I am a university teacher
If you don`t know what postcard to send there are some ideas
- LAVENDER)) and I would appriciate pictures related to Provence in France and Provence Style (I visited this region and like it so much)
- GNOMES, Nisse (Sweden, Finnland - Nisse postcards specially by Jan Bergerlind) открытки Jenny Nistrom
- COZY THINGS
-TEA , TEA + BOOKS , COZY tea drinking
- COUPLES (he and she), couples in the rain
- BEAUTIFUL STREETS of OLD CITIES(but not touristic cards, I do not really like them)
- Sven Nordqvist (Pettersson and Findus) for my son, who is a big fan of his stories
- OLD LADIES by Inge Löök and her garden postcards(!!!),
- GREETING FROM series (POSTALLOVE)
I have: Australia, Austria, Belgium,China,France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary,Italy (2),Japan(2), Netherlands, Norway, Poland, UK,USA,Sweden, Switzerland so far
- Россия и Белоруссия:маленькие феи - открытки Екатерины Бабок !!!
- открытки Артема Артякова, Леонида Афремова
- CHINA: postcards from Series Albums by Xuyong
and all postcards you find interesting and charming!
I also will be happy to get beautiful stamps
You make me very happy when you (please) WRITE MORE than the date and your name plus the town you live in on the card, because I^d love to hear about your life, your day or something about where you live on the card you send. And may be you can write me some words in your own language, it would be great )))
If you are German, you can write German )
I don`t like handmade cards, ads, self print cards. Please don^t
I prefer cards written and stamped,not in an envelope, handwriting and postal stamps give cards a special value
Thank you and happy postcrossing!