My name is Liisa. I'm married and have two adult kids, age 25 & 21 and they both live in other cities.
In June I'm travelling to St. Petersburg, Russia to see the football match FIN-RUS. I'm so excited!!!
When I was young my hobbies were playing field hockey (goalkeeper), scouting and collecting stamps from all over the world, so I still enjoy receiving nice stamps.
WANTED stamp themes are:
EUROPA(CEPT)-stamps (2020 Europa "Ancient postal routes" and older ones too), Olympics, Field-hockey, Football (soccer), Lunar New Year and Christmas.
CARD CHALLENGE for 2020 is to send me a card with a postal theme (postboxes, mail carriers etc). It would also be nice if you can use the new EUROPA 2020 "Ancient postal routes" stamp. Thank you.
This wish concerns only the official Postcrossing site, not cards through swaps and tags from Postcrossing Forum
I like all the cards you choose to send me but the following themes I enjoy most
- Maximum-cards (philately) maxi doesn't mean big size
- hunting related cards
- military related cards
- erotic art or photography cards - prefer MALE :)
- vintage advertisements
- black and white photo cards
- any art, statue, icon of St. Francis of Assisi (this is my latest enthusiasm)
- MOOSE aka ALCES ALCES
- Beluga Whale
- all animals and everything to do with nature
- UNESCO world heritage sites
- statues, war memorials, monuments etc.
- art cards (specially naïve art) made by artists of your country
- Russian artist Makoveeva Irina, if you have any of her paintings of nature and animals, please send it to me ❤️
- Charley Harper's illustrations ❤️
- children's book illustrations
- wine and cider
- Citroën cars >>
- windmills, especially the modern wind generators/turbines
- World/Euro Cup Football and Olympic Games and all Mascots of sport events/clubs
- Postallove's Greetings from... cards
- Anything from my favourites (it's a kind of wish list)
I prefer my card dated, written and stamped, without an envelope, please.
And please, DON´T use any decorative stickers or washi tapes on my cards!
Birthday cards are welcome around October. All other festival/seasonal cards are welcome , too (i.e. Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day and so on)
Please, send me real postcards (not hand made or photo cards). Thank you :)
Here you can see all my received cards sorted by countries
And here you can see all my received stamps sorted by countries
And if you love sending and receiving more cards come and visit the Postcrossing Forum and have fun with playing tags and RRs :)
TIP Handy tool to scan your cards with your smartphone is PhotoScan Application