🕊️ Нет войне! NO WAR! 🕊️
My name is Liisa and I'm mom to two adult kids, age 28 & 24, who both live in other cities. I work as a laboratory technician in a plant where we produce glass and carbon fiber products mainly for wind energy industry and yachts.
When I was young my hobbies were playing field hockey (goalkeeper), scouting and collecting stamps from all over the world, so I still enjoy receiving nice stamps.
WANTED stamp themes are:
EUROPA(CEPT)-stamps (2022 Europa "Stories & Myths" and older ones too), Olympics, Field-hockey, Football (soccer), Lunar New Year and Christmas.
CARD CHALLENGE for 2022 is to send me a card about Stories & Myths. This may be a tough challenge, but let's see, at least National Epics should be easy to find, I think. It would also be nice if you can use the new EUROPA 2022 "Stories & Myths" stamp. Thanks.
This wish concerns only the official Postcrossing site, not cards through swaps/tags from Postcrossing Forum
I like all the cards you choose to send me but the following themes I enjoy most:
- Maximum-cards (philately) maxi doesn't mean big size
- hunting related cards
- military cards
- erotic art or photography cards - prefer MALE
- vintage advertisements
- black and white photo cards
- any art, statue, icon of St. Francis of Assisi (this is my latest enthusiasm)
- MOOSE aka ALCES ALCES
- Beluga Whale
- all animals and everything to do with nature
- UNESCO world heritage sites
- statues, war memorials, monuments etc.
- art cards (specially naïve art) made by artists of your country
- Russian artist Makoveeva Irina, if you have any of her paintings of nature and animals, please send it to me <3
- Charley Harper's illustrations <3
- children's book illustrations
- wine and cider
- Citroën cars >>
- windmills, especially the modern wind generators/turbines
- World/Euro Cup Football and Olympic Games and all Mascots of sport events/clubs
- Postallove's Greetings from... cards
- Anything from my favourites (it's a kind of wish list)
I prefer REAL normal sized postcards, dated, written and stamped, without an envelope.
And please, DON´T use any decorative stickers on my cards! At least, don't cover the informative texts!
Birthday cards are welcome around October and all other festival/seasonal cards when it's time for them.
Here you can see all my received cards sorted by countries
And here you can see all my received stamps sorted by countries
And if you love sending and receiving more cards come and visit the Postcrossing Forum and have fun with playing tags and RRs :)