i'm Yvonne from Berlin, Germany.
I love reading books, especially fantasy, making photos and playing computergames. For my foto-hobby i started a site at Facebook to show the world how i am doing in learn to take better pictures
https://www.facebook.com/pg/PiepsiYve take a look :)
or at Instagram, there i will upload one photo per day:
I work at a Do-It-Yourself-shop.
I am looking forward to all the postcards i will get.
Please write the Date when you send the card on it.
I hope someday i will have collected at least one postcard from every postcrossingland.
I am lerning german sign language, if you know something about your local sign language, please tell me.
If you're native language is not english, could you write something in you native language and translate it for me, that would be nice, also different writings like cyrillic letters or chiniese / japanese signs with pronounciation "translation" i would like much. Many thanks for that.
All postcards i recive without a picture here on postcrossing will get one from me, but not allways at the day i recive the card, i will register all postcards at the day i recive them, but sometimes the pictrue will take some days, depending on how much i have to do in private life.
Postcards i like very much:
At first: I like all postcard, but if you can't decide to a postcard you have, here are some hints of things i like to see very much on postcards
- collerfull poostcards
- fantasymotives (dragons, elves, fairys)
- some special places, not known so much or by only a few people (perhaps a selfmade photo)
- cards with philosophical pattern or adage or old saw from your country
- beautifull landscapes, especialy from nature
- anything about your local signlanguage (please also tell me about it if you know something about it)
- city views i don't like so much, but if you have a nice one, i like them more by night
- a postcard you like very much, please write me why, that's very intresting
- anything related to photogrphy
- castles or old buildings
Please send a postcard from your country, not from the neighbour country or your holyday country, thank you.
Please don't send the postcards in an envelope, i like to have the stamp on the card and all the things that you can see the postcard was traveling a long way. Thanks for that.
Thanks for all your postcards
My 1st postcard: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FR-625383
My 100th postcard: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FR-720716
My 200th postcard: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FI-2935500
My 300th postcard: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/IT-481930
My 400th postcard: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/RU-7364164
My 500th postcard: up to go for it :D
Happy Poscrossing to all