Hello everyone! My name is Leonsiya, I'am 27 and I live in Moscow, Russia. I have 2 maine coon cats: Alpha Fearless Cat (black/brown tabby) and Murmurcat Anavuaina (I call her Ursula) (black siver ticked). I like playing board games, watching movies and television series, reading, xstitching.
About my preferences for postcards:
! No double cards (folded cards) please! Only POSTAL postcards.
! I prefer receive postcards without envelopes, I'd like to receive it written and stamped.
! Before choosing a postcard for me please check my postcard wall (postcards received from your country) to avoid duplicates/doubles.
! Please, put the date on the card!
FAVOURITE TYPES OF POSTCARDS:
- Greetings from... cards;
- Keep calm;
- map cards (your country or town scheme, maps of metro/subway/underground);
- national flags (your native country flag) (but I've already had Australia, Canada, Finland, Great Britain, Romania, Turkey)
- Mainecoon cat (especially black/brown tabby and black siver ticked);
- Chinchilla Silvers Persian cat;
- Yorkshire Terrier;
- bear (brown or polar);
- manul (the pallas's cat);
- cougar (puma concolor/mountain lion/puma/panther/catamount);
- giant panda;
- red panda;
- Teddy Bear;
- Paddington Bear;
- Minions/Despicable Me;
- pin-up girl;
- Olympic games;
- viewcard (single view or multiview).
I do NOT like postcards with:
- religion, any religious symbol (especially Christian) - I'm atheist and all it is unpleasant and unacceptable for me. But churches and other religious buildings are Ok, if it's an architectural monument and a tourist attraction of your country;
- reproductions of painting;
- famous persons;
- nothing but words;
- anime style;
- black and white.
I don't like double cards (folded cards), handmade and self-printed cards, congratulatory cards and advertising cards. Sorry!
Please, feel free to write me in Russian, French, English or Spanish languages. It'd be great to see some words written on your native language (with translation).
Je serais très heureuse si vous m'écrivez en français, je l'aime beaucoup! Merci d'avance!
Я всегда очень рада увидеть на открытке текст на русском, даже если он вам не родной!
Looking forward to your postcards!
Expired postcards (member/country):
2014 - 3: Markon (Netherlands), Metuje (Finland), jialinli (Taiwan)
2015 - 8: freezfly (Taiwan), LiluFee (Germany), sahann (India), bobiyc (China), irvin13 (Malaysia), rookierookie (Turkey), SallyLiu (Vietnam), shrimprabbit (Hong Kong)
2016 - 6: Lubine (Germany), sigeyuki (Japan), resale (Austria), unicorn101 (USA), jarven_fung (China), fernandesque (Spain)
RU-5415516 to PetaaPetka (Czechia)
RU-5415518 to robz63 (France)
RU-5465832 to suninmars (China)
RU-5558033 to cu-vivian (China)
RU-5558034 to valentin_pp (Bulgaria)
RU-5855320 to jdaman (U.S.A.)
RU-5901389 to Nukiira (U.S.A.)