My name is Svetlana.
I am originally from Ukraine ( Transcarpathia), but I live in Belarus.
I love to read and buy books, search mushrooms, to embroider, to solve Sudoku. I am interested in culture, people, nature ... all over the world. It's nice to be part of such an interesting community. Each of us is unique. I always read the profile of each person.
All the postcards that I have received, my favorite.
I like to consider them in bad weather that often happens in our area.
I welcome any postcard.
I especially like:
- maps, symbols, emblems of Your region; ethnic
- unusual buildings, beautiful architecture, lovely streets;
- temples of different religions;
- sculptures of angels, Buddha, elephant Ganesha, the pharaohs;
- the mole ( from the Czech cartoon ), colorful ornament Polish cockerel ;
I will be very happy postcards from artists and illustrators:
- FI - Virpi Pekkala ;
- SE - Rolf Lidberg ;
- GB - Cicely Mary Barker ( flower fairies and the alphabet );
- USA - Norman Rockwell;
- USA - Duane Bryers - "Hilda"
- CZ - Alfons Mucha;
- NL - Marius van Dokkum;
- UA - Ivan Gonchar
- funny, witty ...
!!! - Take a look at my favorite postcards from Your country. If You have such or similar - I'll be happy to get it!
So many things I like !!
Please _ do not_ send card:
- Royal families;
- Marilyn Monroe, comics, monsters;
- the armed forces;
Please write clearly - I have a bad English basic.
Unfortunately, I have a lot of cards without ID numbers.
Don't forget to write, please.
If your card travel too long, let me know, I'd love to register it.
Sometimes I put my address on a postcard when I doubt the mail delivery; it's not a way to get your thank you card.
Unfortunately, I don't have time for direct swaps; - husband, two sons and three grandchildren don't let me get bored.
Thank you! Happy Postcrossing! Peace to all!