My name is Leila (27) and Im from a little town nearby Helmond, Brabant.
Im a crazy girl, natural redhead, likes humor a lot. Im a nature hippie with love for old craftsmanship arts. Likes beautiful post stamps, I collect them for my mom! Deep inside my heart I know i've been born in the wrong country cause my heart lays in scandinavia, especially Finland :)
First of all, Im open for direct swaps!! If you ever want to trade stamps, I have a lot of old dutch stamps!!
My favorite cards:
- If your from the USA: I collect cards with the state written on the front (State cards?). You know what I mean? The crazier and cliche, the better! Thank you for considering!
- Some TV shows and movies, I'm a big time junkie! Harry Potter, Fantastic beasts, Sherlock with the great Bennedict Cumberbatch himself! Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Breaking bad, Better Call Saul.. Ohh I have to think about what more to list! Hahaha.
- Fallow deers (Like Bambi, but the real ones! We have 5 of them now, all girls, and they are truly my babies ❤️)
- Autumn, I just love the colours
- Northern lights, oh Scandinavian beauty!
- Stars, space
- Sunset, pretty colours!
- Reflection in water
- Old craftsmanships: Wool spinning, knitting, crocheting, bookbinding, cross stitching.. I love handmade crochet, cross stitched or knitted card too!
- Hurdy gurdy and harp (I don't have a lot with music, but I loooove these instruments!!)
- Hummingbirds and kingfisher birds
- Redhead related cards! Yes Im a proud true redhead ^.^ (or hippie related, secretly I am one.. hihi)
- Everything Scandinavian! Especially Finland ❤️
- Piglet (the piggy from winnie the pooh)! Very sentimental value to me :)
- Nature :) Trees, uncommon flowers and bamboo
- Maxi cards
- Some art related cards: multicolour abstract, art noveau
- And If nothing above, I love black and white with old scenery cards too :) Vintage cards or cards with a lot of colour (my favorite colors is anything between purple and blue/turquoise)
- I don't mind a card in an envelope as long there's a reason why it should be in one! Like breakable card or stamps added or something :3 Can't wait!
- I collect pretty stamps for my mom! She is a big time stamp collector and I love to surprise her with new stamps. I always tell her from who it came from. So if you want to bring a big smile to her face... ;)
!!!!Write the date on the card please!!!!!
Never feel bad about a card you send, I love them all! ❤️
Lots of love, Leila