Nice to meet you! :) I´m Marjatta and I live in a small town Kerava, which is not far from the capital, Helsinki. I was retired 09/2014 so I have more time to cherish myself. I live on my own with Maija, THE cat. She rules my house! :D I enjoy nature, reading books, watching movies, listening to music, keeping my diary, family gatherings.. My two sons and my sister´s family live also nearby.
I have collected postcards and written letters since I knew how to read and write. I still enjoy sending and receiving handwritten mail. I'm so happy I found Postcrossing!
I always try to pick the best card and nice stamps you´ll like. I´m not doing this not only because I enjoy this process, but more importantly I know people are looking forward to this gift from afar.
I enjoy any and all my cards, every single one of them.
Hard to choose the "right" card? Some suggestions and this is only a guidance, not a demand:
- Blue cats by Irina Zeniuk ♥♥
- movie stars, such as Brigitte Bardot ♥♥, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Kevin Costner ♥♥, Richard Gere..
- The Beatles
- people, daily life, streets, old houses ♥♥
- Royal families ♥♥
- vintage, black & white ♥♥
- Keep calm and..
- Greetings from..
- Amish people ♥♥
- Maiko girls
- maximum cards
- Inge Löök, Virpi Pekkala, Mauri Kunnas, Carl Larsson, Martta Wendelin,
- mountains, lakes, beautiful night views
- or just a card you like yourself. You can also tell me something about the card you chose. Surprise me!
Thank you for reading my profile! ♥ Looking forward to hearing from you.