Nice to meet you! :) I´m Marjatta and I live in a small town Kerava, not far from the capital Helsinki. I was retired 09/2014. I live now on my own with Maija, THE cat. She thinks she's the boss! :D
I enjoy the outdoors and nature, reading books, watching movies, listening to music, family gatherings.. My two sons are the light of my life!
I have collected postcards since I was a child. I still enjoy sending and receiving handwritten mail and I'm so very happy I found Postcrossing in 2013.
I always try to pick the best card and nice stamps you´ll like. I´m not doing this not only because I enjoy this process, but more importantly I know people are looking forward to this gift from afar.
I enjoy any and all my cards, every single one of them.
Hard to choose the "right" card? Some suggestions and this is only a guidance, not a demand:
- Blue cats by Irina Zeniuk ♥
- movie stars, such as Brigitte Bardot ♥, Marilyn
Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Kevin Costner, Richard Gere..
- The Beatles
- people, daily life, narrow streets, old or abandoned houses
- cats, baby animals, wildlife
- Royal families
- Keep calm and..
- Greetings from.. (Postallove)
- Greetings from.. US state postcards (big letters)
- Amish people
- Maiko girls
- maximum cards
- Inge Löök, Virpi Pekkala, Mauri Kunnas, Martta
Wendelin, Rudof Koivu, Carl Larsson..
- mountains, lakes, forests, night views
- seasonal cards: Christmas, Halloween, Easter..
I prefer single view cards.
♥ Looking forward to hearing from you.♥