LadyDemelza(or Lady_Demelza) is a member in Australia . She has been a member for over 2 years (960 days).
I live in Nimbin, New South Wales, possibly the most exciting small village in all the world. I love -
- nature, wilderness and wildlife
- winter, snow and ice images
- the colour burgundy
- mythology, folk tales and folk art
- faeries, witches and gypsies
- maths and science
- old maps
- old buildings of all kinds, the older the better
- historical/antique/vintage/retro images
- Albert Einstein
- Frida Kahlo
- John William Waterhouse
- Emily Winfield Martin
- art cards
- languages, text and typography
- stamps and stationery
- anything that is a bit different, unusual, quirky or subversive
I love to make collage art cards. I realise that a lot of Postcrossers ask not to receive home-made cards, and I try to respect that, but please don't ask me for a direct swap if you are not open to art cards and unusual postcards. I don't have so many 'ordinary' postcards. If you are artistically inclined, I would love to see some mail art.
I am an English teacher and I love to learn about languages. I would love to receive a few words in your native language, perhaps your favourite quote or proverb.