My name is Galina, I'm from Kaliningrad, a city near the Baltic Sea.
I'm interested in many things: I love music and art, fond of painting, travelling and dancing.
First of all I collect Europa stamps. "EUROPA stamps are special stamps issued by European postal administrations and bears the official EUROPA logo". If you have EUROPA stamp, I would be happy to receive it in an envelope with any card or even a piece of the newspaper. Also, if you collect stamps or postcards, I'm ready to direct swaps.
If you have no stamps with a logo EUROPA, no problems!
I like postcards from all over the world, doesn't matter what kind of pictures,but I have some favourites as:
- coffee (I'm a big fan of coffee)
- Postallove cards ("Greetings from..." series)
- books, library, old newspapers
- maximum cards and first day covers
- cards with typical, traditional things of your country (animals and plants, clothes, food, sights...)
- everything related to music (musicians and musical instruments);
- images of dancers and any kinds of dances, especially the Irish dance. It would be interesting to see a national dance of your country on a card;
- some flowers - lilac, violet, lavender, cornflowers, snowdrops,peonies, but not roses!
- sea, ocean, lake, waterfalls, etc.
- mountains, trees, forests;
- star sky, planets, comets, moon;
- Siberian Husky dog;
- winter landscapes (winter is my favorite season);
- reprints of the vintage cards (19th - the first half of the 20th cent.) with historical scenes, fashion, view of the city and the natural landscape.
Have a nice day and ... happy Postcrossing!