As you have landed on my profile I assume I will receive a card of you soon and hopefully I will get to know a little bit about you and your life. (Yeay!) If you are unsure what to write about: Please tell me about your favorite place to spend time in your town or city. Or maybe let me know where you would love to travel to and why. What was your favorite book as a child? What is your favorite book now?
My passions and interests are:
- gardening / growing my own fruits and vegetables
- art (visiting museums, reading about artists, painting), street art
- cyanotype and photography
- I collect records and enjoy digging through record stores
- history, particularly prehistoric sites and archeology
- architecture and interior design
I would love to receive postcards related to my hobbies and interests. I also would love to get cards with interesting buildings in your neighbourhood. I like cards showing people swimming or iceskating (photos and illustrations). Donkeys and Dachshounds (sausage dogs) are favorites too. And of course beautiful landscapes. Handmade card are welcome too.
Basically I will be happy with any card as long as it doesn't show violence, weapons or anything army-related.
Extra Challenge: Does anyone have a postcard for me showing artwork by Hilma af Klint?
Thank you for your effort. I am excited to read your postcard soon.