my name is Heike and I live in a small village near the alpines in Bavaria, Germany. It's a real village, if I'm looking out of the windows a lot of cows are watching me. My husband and me are living here since more than 10 years and I don't want to make any changes. After 17 years with cats now we have a new family-member: A 1 1/2 year old terrier mix from our lokal shelter. His name is Hadschi and he's really a sweet dog!
One of my greatest desires is to visit Japan and there to see Kyoto, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I have great fear of nuclear war or an accident in a nuclear power station. Therefore, it would be my greatest wish, if all people would switch to alternative energy. And I hope that there will be peace all over the world! ;)
My hobbies are crafting and reading.
- selfmade cards (drawned, stiched, sewed, crochet, knitted or made with paper art),
- art (especially art-deco/Jugendstil and naive art like School of Hlebine),
- the art of Jiro Taniguchi,
- manga and anime (Studio Ghibli, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cho-Bits! and more),
- Van der Steens cats,
- space, astronauts/kosmonauts/taikonauts,
- Pola-Cards (a postcard that looks like a Polaroid-Photo),
- women (funny, vintage or strong - please no nudes)
- books, bookcovers (Puffin, Penguin and more) and famous authors,
- science fiction and steampunk,
- mugshots (especially 19. Century),
- fairies, pixies and all that mystic people (I think there will be only illustrations...),
- flowers, trees, plants, fruits and vegetables (real or illustration),
- nature and landscapes (real or illustration),
- animals (especially farm-animals, also real or illustration, or turtles with other animals which are riding on top of them, like this: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-1210188),
- pictures of people in traditional costumes of your country and
- water (sea, lakes, rivers, raindrops and snowflakes, also real or illustration. Who would have thought? ;) ).
You can take a look at my collections, if you want! ;) https://picasaweb.google.com/101393637617269203996
Deutsche Postcrosser: Bitte schickt mir keine Ansichts-Karten aus Deutschland! Danke!!! ;)
If there is a special postcrossing stamp in your country, maybe it's possible to get one?
The postcards on my Favourite's wall are the postcards I want to receive. I really love all postcards you will send to me! Of course every single card is welcome!
You can also contact me at the Postcrossing Forum. My name is the same as here, Kampenwandgucker.
Please don't send 3D-cards, clowns, angels, teddybears, dolls, Disney, wedding couples, babies, tourist cards from germany, blank cards, business cards or something like this. Cardboard with a sticker on it isn't a postcard. Since I am a peace-loving woman, please no war-related cards, except for old postcards from WW I (vintage or repro).
Wish you good luck and a good day!