Hi, I’m a Japanese homemaker, 49 years old, live in Nagano, Japan.
I have a grown-up daughter and a late teen son.
My hobbies are reading, watching movies and playing ukulele.
I am learning French.
If you are a native speaker, please write your words in simple French.
I like postcard related to
- Royal families
- DEER and all other animals or birds
- Peanuts ( SNOOPY and all other characters )
- historical, beautiful structure ( e.g. palaces, castles and churches )
- Clint Eastwood (I have been a fan of him for 35years! )
- Colin Firth
- western TV dramas ( When I was a girl, I loved ”The Little house of prairie” :) And I like "Full House" "ALF" "Friends" "Joey" "Dharma & Greg" "Desperate Housewives" "Road to Avonlea" "Downton Abbey" "Pride and Prejudice (BBC) " and so on. )
- unique stuffs of your country (foods, cultures, houses, toys, costumes..）
- "Anne of Green Gables" and "Les trois Mousquetaires" .
- greeting from... ( Postallove ) Already have from France, Hong Kong, Russia and Luxembourg.
- Train (especially beautiful, gorgeous or classic one)
I often receive cards from Russia and Germany. So I try to write hints :)
From Russia, I'd be happy with
- Figure Skating, Russian royal families, matryoshka, Helmitage Museum, etc..
- Christmas market, beer, foods, castles, dolls, etc...
I would be happy with ANY POSTCARD that YOU CHOOSE FOR ME.
COMMON STUFFS FOR YOU will be RARE FOR ME ;)
Are you good at handcrafts/taking photographs/drawing ?
If so, I also welcome handmade/self printed card !
If you have a dog, showing your dog is also good idea.
Feel free to make a card, please.
Happy postcrossing ❤️