KaFrie(or Katja) is a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 2 years (1,056 days).
I'm really looking forward to all the postcards in my mailbox. It's so exciting to see what you picked for me. For my first months here I didn't ask for special cards and I still like the surprise. But now I noticed that it's easier for you to give you some ideas.....so here are some things I'd really be happy with:
* I really like the cards that have "newspaper" as a background and something "on" it.....maybe you know, what I'm talking about ;-) Like this one: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-4462792
* violet cards
* colorful cards
* morning glory
* roller coaster, roundabouts, carousel, Ferris wheels
* butterflies and dragonflies
* Maori and Aotearoa
* cupcakes and macarons
* flipflops or jandals
* New York
* hot air balloons
* birds, especially parrots
* and I really appreciate the pictures from Leonid Afremov
Or you send a card relating to my hobbies, I love to listen to music, dance and go to concerts. And I very much love my choir where I'm singing. I really like reading but don't have enough time to read all the books I want to. I love quilting and would like cards with quilts.
And somehow I like gardening although it's hard work, too.
I'm working in my local tourist office and of course love to travel and meet people from all over the world!
And I very much love my two grown up children and my whole big family. I also send cards to my children and my sisters children.
I think postcrossing is a great idea and it works! Wow, it's so much fun to receive and send cards......so thanks to all of you who write to me!
And please write some words.....receiving a card without anything except the address......is so sad! Maybe you tell me, which is your favorite song right now?