I live in Krasnoyarsk, a beautiful city in Siberia, Russia, surrounded by forests and mountains. I enjoy cooking, painting, making ceramics, teaching English and reading. I share my art on instagram https://www.instagram.com/sheva_ceramics or https://vk.com/kshevaart. I also print my paintings as postcards :)
Here are some images that I like (but if you don't have any of these, you can choose any. It's your story that matters most):
- anything pottery- or ceramic-related
- something about an artist's life (paints, brushes, palette knifes, easels)
- paintings, especially landscape and still-life (esp. with flowers). Famous paintings from your country.
- cute drawings;
- beautiful nature (from your country or any other; especially mountains and forests; ice and snow and probably a little cabin nearby where you can relax and forget about civilization and all its pressures or a lighthouse);
- cozy and warm things (blankets, warm clothes, fireplace, cups with tea/coffee, etc.);
- family pictures and drawings (and other drawings, filled with love, happiness, kindness and warmth);
To get the idea what I like you can look through my favourites. https://www.postcrossing.com/user/KSheva/gallery/favourites I have NOT recieved them. Yet. But would like to.
If you don't have any of these, I would be glad to receive any!:)
It's not important for me, just a postcard or the one in envelope, but if you do send an envelope, I'll be really happy to find a coin or teabag inside:) Of course, if it's possible :) A cut from a magazine or newspaper would be also welcome - I might use them at my English lessons as authentic material.
But I'm interested in your stories more than in pictures. It would be nice to learn some of your national or your favourite recipies.
Don't forget to write about yourself and your city/country. (Or probably you can write about your favourite place in your city).
It seems, I'm interested in too many things, it won't fit in one postcard :) If you don't want to write so much, tell me, why you are happy or what makes you smile. (I'm sure, it will make both of us smile - you while writing and me while reading) :)
And can you please also write a sentence in your native language (with translation)? I'm interested in foreign languages:)
P.S. My b-day is in May.
P.P.S. If you are from Germany and you want a pen-friend, I would really like to receive your letter! I want to practice my German until I forget it :)
Thanks for your concern :)