I am living in Helsinki. My first name is Jussi - Finnish for Johannes, Hans, John, Jean, Juan, Joan, Giovanni, João, János, Jens, Johan, Jan, Jaan, Janez, Jānis, Honza, Seán, Ian, Ion, Ivan, Иван, Jovan, يحيى
My family consists of two young men (less than 60 years old). Finland finally legalized the same-sex marriages on March 1st 2017, and we got married next day 🤗🏳️🌈 Two of us waited 26 years for it...
I am absolutely gay and absolutely atheist. Please, don't try to change me. It would only be a waste of your time... [Sorry, I had to add this, since I got some nasty messages from homophobics and Christians.]
I like visiting historical sites, museums and art galleries. ❤ Mushroom hunting is my oldest hobby, already since the mid 1970s. ❤ I enjoy having a good wine, beer and tea. ❤ I love travelling and I try to make 2 - 3 trips abroad every year. I would travel much more, if I had more time and money... ❤
I am not picky about the cards at all. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY appreciate all cards I receive. Please don't worry about duplicates, and do NOT waste your time going through my received postcards. It is YOU who makes the card special. Each card is different in its own way. It is YOU who chooses the card, not me. I have nothing against advertising or self-made cards, either.
I don't have any demands, but in case it makes your life easier when choosing the card, there are some of my favourite topics:
• Traditional view cards (towns, architecture, landscapes)
• Wildlife, zoos, aquariums, nature, mushrooms
• Art (I enjoy all kinds of visual arts, but modern and contemporary are my favourites.)
• Black & white photography
• Handsome men (risque cards are OK) + LGBT/gay 🌈
• Royal families & other celebrities & ordinary people
• Food & beverage
• Cartoons (In the 1960s & 1970s, I adored Donald Duck, Woody Woodpecker, Flintstones, Asterix, Tintin, Lucky Luke, Superman, Batman, Spider-Man and other retro cartoon characters)
Feel free to write in your own language, if it happens to be German, Russian, Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian.
ABOUT DIRECT SWAPS:
Currently I have a few good long term penpals and I love to continue changing cards with them. For now, I can’t have new swapping friends, because I don't have time for more. There's one big exception: I am always looking for LGBT people for long time card swapping friends.
Some cards I offer:
Some cards I received through direct swaps and forum plays: