Nice to meet you here ! My name is Jens and I live at the edge of Frankfurt am Main.I am 53 years old and I am working in the office of DHL Freight. My Hobbies are traveling, cycling, to meet friends and postcards. And I like Euro-Bill-Tracking. Now its 3 years ,that I startet postcrossing and I will say Thanks for everybody who sends me this beautyful postcards.
The postcards I LIKE MOST are:
1. Vintage-view- cards or reprints from historical cards.
2. Cards with old and new views
3. Touristic-Cards with title on the front multi-viewing.
4. Touristic-Cards with title on the front single-viewing.
5. Chronical-Cards with text in German or English on the front.
6. Old buildings castle, cidadeles, churchs townhalls bridges,
7. Nature views ( sea, river, mountains, national parks ect.)
8. Touristic-Cards without title on the front.
9. Old cars, trucks, trams, trains ect.
10.Night-views and sunrise of the sky-line.
The postcards I dont like are:
1. Cards in envelop
2. Cards without real stamps.
3. Religios cards
4. Greeting-cards ( Christmas, Birthday, Halloween, eastern ect.)
5. Foldet cards
6. Famous peoples ( Royals, VIP, Stars, Actors ect. )
8. Funny cards
9. Art and painted cards or drawings.
10.Animals, flowers and childrens
11 Ad cards
12 Self-mate cards on thin photopaper
14.Cards not from your countrie
Please watch my favorites that shows you the style of cards I like. My favorites are all cards that I dont have received and it shout only help you finding a card for me. please check my received cards
for dont sending double ones. Thank you very much for this !
For Direct-swaps :
If you are interestet in a card that I have sendet to another postcrosser please contact me. Cards from Frankfurt, Offenbach, Maintal and Hanau I can try to find but I will give no guarantie. You can send me a message and I give you an answer when I have it.
Or you can send me a card from my " I like " list with your adress and your postcrossing-acount and I send you a card back. Some postcrossers sendet 2 cards to me, one with an ID number and one for swap . If you like this you can do and also get a card from me (no unwritten cards)
Some postcrossers only want to swap to special countries who are rare. - not me !! Everybody can swap wherever you come from.
I dont send " thank-you-cards " so please dont ask for this.
If you have nice stamps I like it, if you write more than happy postcrossing it would be great. You can write about you and your Hobbies, your Job, your school or explain what I can see on the card, whatever you want.
My adress for swap:
Lauterbacher Str. 3
Im also a member in the group account Fechenheim. The group is my parents and me, they are living only 200 meters away.
Thank you for reading this and if you are here to send me card thanks in advance.
Deutsche Postcrosser: Ich liebe Chronik Karten vom Schöning-Verlag oder ähnliche auf deutsch oder englisch.