My name is Irina, I am 27 years old. I live in the beautiful city of Saint Petersburg.
♥♥♥ I will be very happy to receive a Christmas greeting card or New Year's card!
I always try to celebrate these holidays with my parents, for me personally these are traditionally family holidays, and I love this wonderful atmosphere! I would be very interested to know how you celebrate these holidays! What rituals and traditions do you have? Endless gratitude if you tell me about it ♥ ️
I collect magnets from all over the world. If you are also fond of this - write to me, we can swap and replenish our collections :)
I like spending time with my friends, playing board games, watching movies / series, reading, cooking, sometimes collecting puzzles. I like to grow indoor flowers, especially orchids and cacti, I have too many at home :))) I'm a fan of biathlon, and in the season I try not to miss a single race.
♥♥♥ I love paintings by Pablo Picasso, René Magritte, Hieronymus Bosch, Pieter Bruegel. If you send me a postcard with a painting of these artists, then you will make me truly happy! I will also be happy to receive a postcard with a picture of your favorite artist :)
♥♥♥ I will be happy if you have a postcard with my idols: James Dean, Leonardo DiCaprio, Quentin Tarantino and his films, Heathcliff (Heath) Ledger.
♥ Also I would like to receive a postcard from the following topics:
- Medieval castles of your region;
- Movie stars;
- Movie posters;
- Hedgehogs 🦔, parrots, squirrels🐿;
- Postcards showing many stamps;
- Vintage postcards❤️;
- books and reading people;
- Alcohol 🍷 🍺 🍸🥃;
- National traditions and national cuisine;
- Great architecture of your region, view of the city, fountains.
I love beautiful stamps!))
Just in case you don't know what to write, some inspiration (no obligations!):
- which makes you very happy;
- your pets;
- your favorite board game;
- your hobby;
- in which places you traveled and where you were well;
- your favourite book/ writer/ artist/ actor/ director/ film;
- that is shown on the postcard (if clearly not readable);
- or anything else you'd like to share!))
I'm looking forward to your postcard... thank you!
Please write the date on the postcard)