My name is Irina. I live in Minsk. I have a lovely cat. I like travelling and driving a car. I also like to cook and eat tasty dishes. My hobby is embroidering and knitting.
I will be happy to receive any postcard from any part of the world, but my preferences are:
- Serkan & Eda ("Love is in the air")
- Audrey Hepburn
- Inge Löök's old ladies
- Natalia Oreiro and Facundo Arana
- sea views, beaches with palm trees, exotic places
- Makoto Muramatsu (Japan)
- Thomas Kinkade (USA)
- all kinds of cats (domestic and wild)
- Greetings from... - cards
- Royal British family
- beautiful views and places of your country or city
- Stephan Lambiel
- something tender, gentle and romantic: funny animals and children, beautiful ladies.
You can write about yourself and your family, some interesting facts about the place you live in, about your favourite book or film.
If you have pets you can write me something about them. It would be a wonderful surprise for me if you send a postcard in an envelope and put a photo of your pets inside (not only cats, but dogs, rabbits, hamsters, parrots, etc.), and write their names on the reverse side of the photo. I have an idea to make an album of pets' photos from different countries of the world. Thank you in advance!
I will always appreciate handmade postcards. It's a great pleasure to receive a postcard made by a creative person specially for me with love!
On Christmas and New Year Eve I will enjoy greeting postcards.