My name is Inna, I was born and grew up in Harbin, the "Ice City", China, now I'm working in crowded Beijing :)
In my spare time I like to listen to music (I enjoy metal music), attend rock/metal lives and concerts, travel, go hiking or just walk around, and now I practice Kendo.
I like all folk things, what could let me know a little bit about your nation, here are some suggestions, I would be very very pleased and thankful if you send me card with (not requirement):
- Traditional things: costume, aborigines, folklore, musical instrument, food, pattern;
- Local opera/dancing (esp. Kabuki and Nogaku), masks;
- Map, flag, emblem, coat of arms;
- ★★★ Vikings, or anything related to Scandinavian culture, Norse mythology;
- Old things: History related, old city view;
- ★★★ Classic paintings(esp. figure painting), открытка из Третьяковки/ Гос. Русского музея, art postcard from museum;
- ★★★ X-men!
- The Lord of the Rings;
- James McAvoy;
- The Simpsons;
- Trolls from Norway and Sweden;
- Inge Löök old ladies;
- Simon's Cat;
- Татьяна Родионова "Коты Петербурга";
- Дарья Герасамова;
- Russian postcards with letter "В", or other cards with original stamp, like this: http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/IT-214288 ;
- Metal bands related;
- "Hello from XXX" with a postman on it;
- My favourites are also my wishes;
Please NO... AD cards, self-printed/folded cards, and I don't like simply flowers on cards :(
Please send WITHOUT envelop if possible.
In my opinion, the most important part of postcrossing is communicating, but not only sending and receiving cards, so please, write something more than "Happy postcrossing" on the card, maybe you can write about yourself, the weather, seasonal food, what to see in your city, why you choose this card for me, and I'll be very glad to read, if there's some legend/myth in your place.
Don't forget to write down the name of your city, date, and temperature on the card.
Люди владеющие русским языком: пишите на русском пожалуйста.
Thank you for taking your time to read this and have a nice day! =)