Ingraph(or N.) is a member in France . She has been a member for over 2 years (886 days).
I am French and I live in Lyon. I am twenty-seven years old.
I love travelling (especially by train, I love trains, I love looking at the cities and landscapes by the window of a train while listening to music), reading, cooking, drawing, learning languages, walking in cities I have never been before. I play the piano and the harp (a little) and I do wood sculptures and calligraphy.
Well, I can't imagine my life without art, culture and imagination!
I love buying, sending and receiving postcards. I keep them carefully, I like displaying some on the walls of my home and remembering things looking at them. :)
I like going out, smelling the streets, listening the life all around me. That is one of the reasons I like postcards: they can share something from the place they come from. So I would be happy with every kind of card! You can send me everything you like, except multiviews cards if possible, thanks!
Some ideas (you can also look at my favorites):
- At the moment I am looking at black and white, blue, grey or green postcards, so if you have one with one or some of these colors, it would be wonderful! :)
- Your city, country, a place you like (I love white and black city views). Please if possible, I prefer not to receive multi views postcards, thanks! :)
- Owls, mostly if they are drawn or painted
- Every kind of art (I would love to discover an artist from your city or your country!) : paintings, design, architecture, sculpture...
- Old cities
- Books, reading/writting themed cards
- Geometric, abstract and/or repetitive patterns (for example Scandinavian forms or Japanese "asanoha star")
- Hourglasses, compass, astrolabes
- Origami, kirigami, etegami
- Ads for art exhibitions if there is no too many text on them (I would love to see the images, not only the place where they come from!)
Happy postcrossing! :)