IceFlowers(or Aleksandra) is a member in Poland . She has been a member for over 5 years (2,179 days).
My name is Ola (Aleksandra as officially).
My hobbies are traveling, photography and public transport.
I love to take photo public transport, buses, trams and trains ^^
I collect tickets from public transport and beer caps.
•Send me postcard in standard size (10x15 / 4x6 inch), not in the envelope, please!•
Please send me one view on a postcard.
Please write date when you will send a card.
I like card with:
If you can send me a post from "Olsen-Banden" ("The Olsen Gang") Inge Look or Blue Cats
1. train / tram / bus
2. Metro map
3. Series "What do you know about" - I have Japan, Germany, Canada, Belgium, Indonesia,
4. flags (From the official series I have: European Union, Netherlands, Sweden, Romania)
5."Greetings from..." official and unofficial
7. Winnie the Pooh, Harry Potter, Pokemon, Moomin, Krtek etc.
8. animals but only hedgehog / squirrel / rabbit / giraffe / sweet pig
9. violin / maps / bridges / money / night viev or your city - single view
10. Postcrossing Meetng Cards
Please send me favorite ♥
If you can send me a ticket, the cap of a beer or a coin from your country in envelope.
Please do not send me:
- Christmas and Easter cards
- Commercial, promotional cards, leaflets, photos
Happy postcrossing !
PS. I apologize for my English because I know that is not ideal.
did you know that soon the postcard from Poland could be unparalleled, infrequent rarity? Why?
Because since March 2016 Polish Post will raise prices of stamps again, for example card from Poland to Netherlands in March will be costs 6,00 PLN. In Poland we have some of the most expensive stamps in the world compared to the amount of our salary. Would you pay 6 EUR/GBP/USD/… for stamp for one card? Polish Post is the only company providing international postal services so we don’t have choice. Many Polish Postcrossers will be forced resign of Postcrossing because they will not be able to afford it. It is so sad.