IceFlowers(or Aleksandra) is a member in Poland . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,759 days).
My name is Ola (Aleksandra as officially).
My hobbies are traveling, photography and public transport.
I love to take photo public transport, buses, trams and trains ^^
I collect tickets from public transport and beer caps.
•Send me postcard in standard size (10x15 / 4x6 inch), not in the envelope, please!•
Please send me one view on a postcard.
Please write date when you will send a card.
I like card with:
1. train / tram / bus
2. Metro map
3. Winnie the Pooh, Harry Potter, Pokemon, Moomin, Krtek etc.
4. animals but only hedgehog / squirrel / rabbit / firaffe / sweet pig
5. flags (From the official series I have: European Union, Netherlands, Sweden, Romania)
6. Series "What do you know about" - I have Japan
7. "Greetings from..." (I have: Austria, Australia, Albania, Armenia, Argentina, Aland Islands, Barbados, Bermuda, Bulgaria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Colombia, China, Czech Republic, Croatia, Chile, Canada, Dominican Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Iceland, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Macau, Montenegro, Morocco, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Philippines, Poland x 3, Russia, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Tajikistan, USA, Vietnam, Venezuela
Unofficial GF I have: Wrocław, Gdańsk, Łódź, Poznań, Kraków, Warszawa, Earth x 2, Neptune, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Moon, Uranus, Venus, Mars, Komarno, Valentine’s Day, Cardcaptor Sakura x3, Levoca, Trnava, Frozen, Krtecek, Reksio, Atlantis, Pandora, Beginning of autumn, QIXI Festival, Great heat, Summer Solstice, Grain in ear, Lesser heat, Milan Rastislav Stefanik, Marika Gombitova, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Deutschland, Pikachu, Bulbasaur
8. "KEEP CALM"
9. violin / maps / bridges / money / night viev or your city - single view
Please send me favorite ♥
If you can send me a ticket, the cap of a beer or a coin from your country in envelope.
Please do not send me:
- Christmas and Easter cards
- Commercial, promotional cards, leaflets, photos
Happy postcrossing !
PS. I apologize for my English because I know that is not ideal.
did you know that soon the postcard from Poland could be unparalleled, infrequent rarity? Why?
Because since March 2016 Polish Post will raise prices of stamps again, for example card from Poland to Netherlands in March will be costs 6,00 PLN. In Poland we have some of the most expensive stamps in the world compared to the amount of our salary. Would you pay 6 EUR/GBP/USD/… for stamp for one card? Polish Post is the only company providing international postal services so we don’t have choice. Many Polish Postcrossers will be forced resign of Postcrossing because they will not be able to afford it. It is so sad.