Salam Alikoum (Hello in Arabic).
I'm Farid from the Kingdom of Morocco 🇲🇦 ⵜⴰⴳⵍⴷⵉⵜ ⵏ ⵍⵎⵖⵔⵉⴱ المملكة المغربية, i' m married and i have two lovely girls Ines إيناس born in 2012 (she's Autist) and Ouafae وفاء born in 2020. I love reading books about wildlife, history, civilisations, and science , they are my favorites. I also collect stamps ( Specially with topics birds and butterflies) , coins (silver, roman, islamic...). I do metal detecting in my freetime (you can see photos in my instagram).
About postcards, I like everything but I have some preferences :
- Natives and Local people, Indigenious
- Books, Libraries, Bookshops.
- maps and flags.
- Greetings from-Cards, FOTW (written in local language)
- Cities, nature, landscape, wild animals......
please just written and stamped postcards + the date + and the distance if you can (for registred swap)
Samuel Johnson said "what is written without effort is in general read without pleasure "
Please, don't send hand-making cards, drawing cards,or those which are obscene,vulgar,showing nudity or in any kind offending a race,religion or belief.
Swappers from Spain and Malta, you can write all the postcard in your language, I understand Spanish and Maltese.
- MA1803 to Evgenija_k Russia sent in July 2013
- MA1810 to Vinyldiva2319 Germany sent in August 2013
- MA1997 to FBY China sent in November 2013
- MA2160 to Willllin Taiwan sent in February 2014
- MA2268 to Yushchenko Ukraine sent in April 2014
- MA2426 to Preissler Germany sent in August 2014
- MA3068 to Athenaluv USA sent in July 2015
- MA3289 to Anatdias Portugal sent in September 2015
- MA3291 to Ivhongru China sent in September 2015
- MA3430 to Irinkaskr Russia sent in November 2015
- MA7973 to Rune666 Germany sent in October 2022
Greetings from The Kingdom of Morocco