Salam Alikoum (Hello in Arabic).
I'm Farid from the Kingdom of Morocco 🇲🇦 ⵜⴰⴳⵍⴷⵉⵜ ⵏ ⵍⵎⵖⵔⵉⴱ المملكة المغربية, I'm 37 and I'm married. I have two lovely girls Ines إيناس she's 9 years old (she's Autist) and Ouafae وفاء she's 9 months. I'm a Police officer 👮. I love reading books about birds,animals, history, civilisations, and science , they are my favorites. I also collect stamps ( Specially with topics birds and butterflies) , coins (silver, roman, islamic...). I do metal detecting in my freetime (you can see photos in my instagram).
About postcards, I like everything but I have some preferences like all of us :
- Native and Local people, Indigenious
- Books, Libraries, Bookshops.
- maps and flags.
- Greetings from-Cards, FOTW (written in local language)
- Cities, nature, landscape......
please just written and stamped postcards + the date + and the distance if you can (for registred swap)
Samuel Johnson said "what is written without effort is in general read without pleasure "
Please, don't send hand-making cards, drawing cards,or those which are obscene,vulgar,showing nudity or in any kind offending a race,religion or belief.
In my country we speak Arabic, Tamazight, Tachalhite, Tarifite, and also French and Spanish. The most famous cities are : Casablanca. Fès, Rabat, Tangiers, Marrakech, Meknès, Oujda. The most beautiful for me are : Ifrane and Chefchaouen. Morocco is a country with a rich culture and civilisation. Through Moroccan history, it has hosted many people coming from East (Phoenicians, Jews and Arabs), South (Sub-Saharan Africans) and North (Romans, Andalusians). All those civilisations have affected the social structure of Morocco.
- MA1803 to Evgenija_k Russia sent in July 2013
- MA1810 to Vinyldiva2319 Germany sent in August 2013
- MA1997 to FBY China sent in November 2013
- MA2160 to Willllin Taiwan sent in February 2014
- MA2268 to Yushchenko Ukraine sent in April 2014
- MA2426 to Preissler Germany sent in August 2014
- MA3068 to Athenaluv USA sent in July 2015
- MA3289 to Anatdias Portugal sent in September 2015
- MA3291 to Ivhongru China sent in September 2015
- MA3430 to Irinkaskr Russia sent in November 2015
Greetings from The Kingdom of Morocco