My hometown is a suburb of my birthtown Berlin, the capital of Germany.
I live together with my husband and our dog (a Malinois, thats a Belgian shepherd).
Our adult daughter lives in Berlin, not far away from us.
She has the same job as I: we are midwives :))
Postcards on my "wishlist":
Most of all:
- I love gates. I am really very, very happy about a singleview-postcard with a gate. Not normal gates, but something mysterious, with fog or something else.
Gates from parks or cemeteries.
My favourite pictures in this request category are these:
- I love stairwells. I am really very, very happy about a singleview-postcard with a stairwell. My favorite pictures in this request category are these:
-I love alleys. I am also really very, very happy about a picture from an alley like this:
- Cause of the season, I would be very pleased about (singleview!) atumn-postcards.
But not the usual ones!
I love the unusual or romantic cards... mysterious...
But of course:
- Be inspired about my favourites cards and you will find a postcard for me!
Postcards I do NOT like:
- No animals please!
- Please no multiview cards, I really hate them...
- No selfmade cards
- No free- or adcards (exception: it shows a stairwell! *smile*)
- Once again: No animals please (no exception... ;))
I will be very happy about some (a lot of...) kind words at the other side of the card, for example about your profession, your family, the current weather or an explanation about the front side of the card.
If you have sent me a postcard, and it has been traveling for over 30 days, and I have not registered it, please message me, because it shouldn't take that long.