Hi! I am Olga, I live in Rostov-on-Don. By training I am a psychologist, I work in navigable branch.
What remarkable idea to exchange cards. It gives warmly to people worldwide.
* In December and January I most of all wait for New Year's and Christmas cards. In April I wait for easter cards.
* Food (pastries, fruit, vegetables, soups, chocolate, coffee, cakes, candies, meat and cheeses and another - all that is tasty)
* tea cups, services and teapots
* Known people, actors
* Black-and-white photo
* Cats (illustrations)
* Pettson och Findus
* Animals characteristic of your country
* Native person of your country
* Pin-up girls -
* Cards of Inkognito publishing house -
* 3D cards
* Cheerful fatty of Hilda (Duane Bryers)
* beautiful man and women
* Courageous men with a beautiful body (not gay cards)-
* Cheerful Ladies - Inge Löök(Finland)
With Ladies I already have these cards - My received: https://picasaweb.google.com/110532228303056695028/IngeLook
* Muumi trolli
* Cards of the artist of Susan Wheeler. I very much love them!
* Olga Ionaytis - illustrator
* Milo Winter - illustrator
* Beatrix Potter - illustrator
* Inga Paltser lovely owls
* in November/December: ❆ ✩ ✯ ❊ please sent only
❊ ✯ ❆ ✩ Christmas cards ❊ ❉ ✲
Please,look at my Favourites and select your country :-) - my wish list of postcards I would like to receive.
I try very hard to find postcards matching members ’interests, and I like it when other members do the same.
Уважаемые посткроссеры из России, Украины и Беларуси! Пожалуйста не присылайте мне открыток со зданиями и ландшафтами, эти открытки не приносят мне радости. По возможности, конечно. Спасибо за понимание и простите за эту просьбу.
I do not like the views of cities, multiview, nature and landscape. It's boring.
Please don't send me advertizing and hand-made cards. Sorry.
One thing please:-
Can you send my cards in an envelope to protect them from the nasty Postal system machines!
I don't mark as favourite cards that I've already got. But that doesn't mean that I don't like them!