I am Hester, live in a small village in the east of the Netherlands, Europe, together with my 2 daughters (19 y.o and 15 y.o.). Three of us together, since my husband and their father passed away in 2012. Since februari 2019 there is this lovely new man in our life, it is fantastic to be with someone again!
As both my daughters practice synchronised swimming, it would be awesome to receive a postcard depicting that!
My youngest daughter is going to be an exchange student in the United States (2019-2020), I'm trying to collect the US-states, love to show her all of them
Please, NO envelopes, thank you...
I REALLY appreciate nice stamps too =)
I like it when the postcard is dated and please tell us how cold or warm it was when you wrote the postcard, and what the weather was like..
Could you please use the translation of the word 'RAINBOW' in your own language, it will mean a lot to me.. In Dutch the translation is 'REGENBOOG'.
All postcards are happily welcomed, but here are some things to give you some ideas:
- hugs, romantic theme
- chocolate and sweets
- wines, cocktails, glass with exotic drinks
- cats, kittens
- exotic birds; flamingo, drawn insects
- sea horses, starfish, mermaids
- cute pigs or piglets
- barns, sheds in nature
- bicycles, scooters, ducati motorbike
- bottles, colored glass
- old dressoir
- old camera, old typewriter
- windows, stairs, walls
- doors, mailboxes
- sea, beach, shells, lighthouse
- holidays, beach houses, beach chair
- sunrise, sunset
- locks, padlocks
- vintage clocks
- teapots, teacups,
- high tea, coffee,
- icecream, lollipops, candy
- hot chocolate
- apple pie,
- local food and fruits
- beautiful nature, exotic landscapes
- magical landscapes
- make-up, nailpolish, lipstick
- perfume bottles
- pretty bags and high heels
- bathroom, bath
- kitchen, kitchentools
- wooden box, wooden butt
- palm trees
- english cottage gardens
- country scenes of farms and gardens
- greens and vegetables in the garden
- spices, herbs
- honey, jam, chutney
- market with fruit and vegetables
- rainbow, beautiful silver lined clouds
- beautiful sky
- hippie culture
- boho style
- ibiza romantic style
- barns, sheds
- fronts of houses, farms, fences
- warm socks and mittens
- scandinavian theme
- northern lights
Please tell me something about yourself or what you did today or what your plans are for nearby future, I will read this to my girls, they and I think it is very interesting. We also are interested in what kind of music or movies you prefer!
If you write a sentence in your own language, please translate this for us...
Thanks in advance, for reading and searching ;)
Best wishes from the Netherlands,
Have a fantastic day!