Hello dear Postcrossers! ;-)
My favorite postcards
- viewcards from your city or country; maybe with the name of the place/region/country on the front side
- autonomous regions
- images of beautiful places in YOUR country, village, city
- anything related to ancient history or cultures like Mayas, Inkas...
- scenery which symbolizes YOUR town, city, country
- islands ("one day trip" islands too)
- aerial/skyline views
- landmarks, attractions, picturesque views (especially of seas, oceans, beaches)
- all means of transport (railways, planes, buses, ships, railway stations, post offices) metro, trains, trams, subways
- bridges, castles/palaces, fortress, gardens, lighthouses, architecture, churches, synagogues, mosques, etc.
- soccer stadiums
- WHS by UNESCO (including tentative)
- capital cities
- politics, history, PROPAGANDA
- cacti, lilies, mills
- national parks
- anything postal related
I'm NOT big fan of
- hand/selfmade cards
- ad cards/photo cards/funcards
- art/painted cards
- neutral cards that have nothing to do with your country
- "funny" crap
Please don't use net-service cards as Touchnote. I like hand-written and stamped postcards.
I scan/take picture of and upload every card I receive. I hope you will do the same with my card.
If you received my card and want to upload on this web or others, please don't show my address and my name.
If possible use "philatelic" covers/stamps. Thank you.
Besides I collect mint stamps mostly new issues , covers with thematical stamps, too.
And could you do me a favour by writing the date on the card, please? Thanks!
Happy postcrossing and all the best to you!
Have a good day and see you soon.