'What things makes you happiest?'
'It's very simple, there's the 'work' that I have to do and the peace in my mind'
Batbayan from Mongolia answering Bruce Parry's question in BBC documentary Tribe 2005 ~sometimes so difficult isn't it!
I like stamps (hares/rabbits, peace incl peace-dove, about RedCross RedCrescent etc, cartography and maps on stamps of small island nations)
if you make a small drawing of a rabbit or hare on your card that would make my day
& I love genuine real postcards with original imprint /text on address side to be seen, like publisher logo discription
looking forward your postcard
handwritten and stamped please
about me & some of my interests
* Pantone * Partij voor de Dieren/Party for the Animals & PETA * petrol stations * π pi the number
* quinoa * your quote in life
* remote islands * roundabouts in trafic * Rumi
* salt * shades of white * sheepshearing * Sinterklaas & Zwarte Piet * small buildings with function other then living or commercial, like bridgetenderhous, watersuplyhous * sufism
* tapir * Nikola Tesla * Stefan & Franciszka Themerson * three wise men (three Kings) * txalaparta
* urban exploring * urinals
* warningsymbols/ hazardsymbols * washing machine * wheelchairs * wooden clothes pegs
* Yello * yellow
* zimmer=walking frame
* bees & honey * bookmobile = library on wheels
* and I like cardboardcards made from boxes of non-food (or food)package, record sleeves, bookcover etc, written and stamped
# on holidays I used to sent foodboxcards to my sister and vice versa.
la vache qui rit was our favourite
* cars, Russian, Volvo * circles * coffin or casket * containers intermodal, freight, shipping * countries that don't exist
* deer * drilling platform * drinking water, waterbottlelabel sent as postcard, recommended book "Water For Health For Healing For Life" by Batmanghelidj
* electricity * elements
* faqir * my age 56 since april 13th, gender ♂ * fire & fire-extinguisher * fog * funeral car
* gasoline station * gold
* ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ɹǝɥʇouɐ ɯoɹɟ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs oʇ ǝʌol ı * Iittala & Marimekko * (frank)incense
* Jonah and the fish (whale) story in jewish, christian and islam tradition
* الكعبة Kaaba * Кавка́з * Marie Kondo * koteka * Koyaanisqatsi * Kukuxumusu
* mail art www.postcrossing.com/postcards/CN-307934 * man/men at work * miksang * minimalism/interior * music Balkan music, أم كلثوم Umm Kulthum Oum Kalsoum & see www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FI-1177448 for my top 50 songs for my 50th birthday * myrrh
think out of the box now and then
enjoy your day!
love, harmony and beauty
song for hope and joy: Jerusalema by Master KG & Nomcebo