Always end the day with a positive thought and a grateful heart!
To see more of my city see:
Now I am 71 years young, but still feel 40 in my mind 😍😍!!
The years go by so fast, at first I was very young ( a whole life before me) and now, when I look in the mirror, it's a great shock! Who is that old lady??? OMG....it's me!!!!!
I like to walk with my little dog, sometimes we go to the forrest.
We also like to ride my e- bycicle, my dog loves it! His name is Plukkie, he is 10 years young..
I like listening to music, sometimes pop music, sometimes classic or opera.
Making cards (with or without embroidery),playing
hidden objects games and Mahjong on the pc, are also my hobbies. I also love to play with my great-granddaughter, Kyara, she is now 11 years young and she is very lovely, likes to dance and sing!! She collects pokemon tickets and all kind of stickers also!
I like hand-made cards, christmas, eastern and halloween (creepy) cards, cards with old ladies, animals, butterflies, fairies, women or children in traditional costumes, art postcards, buddha pictures, celebrities, landscapes or city/country views, winter and summer cards are also very welcome. I don't mind if I get a card which I have already received, because any (beautiful) card is a little present for me!!😍
It would be nice to read anything about you, your hobbies, your family, your music/films,your country, your city, poems or quotes, anything you like to write about.
I like to read a full written card!
I look forward to it.
Thank you for reading my profile and for sending me a card.
SURPRISE, SURPRISE... (with many 'Thanks' to Nordbaer and Volker for this idea!!!)
Do you have a friend or relative whom you want to surprise?
Then do the following:
1. Instead of selecting a card for me, pick a card from which you think your friend would like it.
(please, not bigger than 12 x 22 cm, no folded greeting cards or square cards, this would make it much more expensive)
2. Write on this card only the address of your friend and send it to me in an envelope.
3. Attach a note with the postcard-ID and anything you want to write for whom the card is and something about this person.
4. As soon as I get your envelope, I will register the ID and send the card to your friend or relative with some surprise greetings.
5. This is just one of my silly spontaneous ideas, if you don't like it, send a card as usual...:-)
6. This offer is only for those people who have drawn my address for an official ID - sorry, I cannot afford more...