my name is Gaby and I'm living in a small city near the North Sea Coast, with my husband, son (born 2000) and our dog (Hunting dog mix).
My English is not perfect and I take the Google translator to help, but I hope you understand me.
My biggest hobbies are reading books, crocheting and knitting. Sometimes I don't know what to do first.
I have many interests and will be happy to write them on the card I send you.
If I already write everything here, then I don't know what to write to you anymore. ;)
After a long break, I'm looking forward to lots of cards again.
So see you soon!
*** These are only suggestions! ***
- Please send me postcards from your city or country with sights or other nature photographs. Or what is typical of your city or country.
- American Football or Cricket,
Gladly also IPL-T20 Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore,
- everything with books,
- everything with knit and crochet,
- everything from Karl May
- Native Americans,
snakes, spiders, hippos, scorpions, dogs, Opossums, Rats, Crows and ravens, wolves,
- Middle Ages,
- the car Citroën "2CV 6"
- Halloween, mystic, gothic, fantasy, vampire, skulls, pirates, dragons, witches, old cemeteries, Lost Places
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Flowers and cacti, nature
- yellow rapeseed fields
- contrast postcards,
- Coffee or Tea
- postcards from Leonid Afremov, Victoria Francés, Luis Royo
- the Czech mole Krtek
*** Or what you find beautiful. These are just suggestions! ***
!!! I look forward to every card, because every card of you will be special !!!
Homemade postcards please ONLY if they are as firm and stable as normal!
But please, please no computer prints, no AD / FREE CARDS.
If you want certain postcards, I'll try to send them to you. If I do not find a suitable one, I send you one from my city / country.
~*Thank you for reading here! *~
I wish you every day a nice day and hope for many beautiful postcards from you and say thank you for every card I get!
Warm greetings from Germany!