Freyjais a member in Romania . She has been a member for over 1 year (571 days).
I love to travel and learn as much as I can about other cultures. Besides postcards, I love to collect snow globes and souvenirs from every new country that I visit. I'm also into Japanese and Scandinavian Culture, mythology and mythological creatures, especially dragons.
Here are few postcard ideas that would make me very happy:
- Gotochi cards ♥
- Maxicards ♥
- Shaped cards
- Postal themed
- Postcrossing meeting cards
- GF from country of origin (already have from Aland Islands, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Czechia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan, UK, USA)
- Cards from Lena Gnedkova
- UNESCO WHS
- Cards specific to your home country or ones that depict impressive buildings, tourist attractions, aerial views of the city, landscapes, maps and so on (singleview please)
- From the rare countries (with 5 or less digits in their ID) I prefer to receive city views, landscapes or something very special about your country.
- postcards from my favorites
To avoid duplicates, here's my collection (update in progress) - https://www.flickr.com/photos/143536302@N06/collections/72157673157231673/
More faves here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143536302@N06/favorites
When sending me a postcard, you can write about:
* your country: traditions, food, the city where you live
* yourself: what your days are like, what makes you happy
* your hobbies
* I'd really like if you'd write something in your language and translate it
I'm not a fan of ad cards or hand made cards, so please sent them to other postcrossers who appreciate them. Thank you!
If your are interested in a swap, here's my offer: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143536302@N06/collections/72157677127540785/
Looking forward to receive your postcard!
Happy Postcrossing! :)