I am a Teacher living in the Town of Hamelin in Northern Germany. It's famous because of the legend of the "Pied Piper". I am interested in history and we travel a lot, especially in Eastern Europe.
* So I would like to get postcards depicting historical buildings and landmarks of your town, region or country.
* I love to read books and we have two cats, so cards with books are also welcome or even better cards with reading cats. Cats without books I have too many now.
* Also I like old photographies (historical, funny, hollywood stars, glamour, pin-up).
* But any other kind of cards is appreciated.
But please: NO Corona related cards anymore!
Liebe deutsche Postcrosser! Ich freue mich über Chronik-Karten. (Habe schon Augsburg, Bad Berleburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Münstereifel, Brandenburg, Bremen, Brocken, Büsum, Buxtehude, Celle, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Emden, Erfurt, Essen, Fritzlar, Fulda, Güstrow, Halle, Hamburg, Hameln, Burg Hohenzollern, Husum, Kassel, Koblenz, Köln, Leipzig, Lübeck, Lüneburg, Magdeburg, Mölln, München, Münster, Nürnberg, Osnabrück, Rendsburg, Rostock, Rothenburg o.d.T., Schwäbisch Gemünd, Soltau, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Torgau, Trier, Villingen, Waldshut, Wismar, Wittenberg)
- 07.03.2021 - 1000th card: DE-10210069