I'm Lena and I live in beautiful Minsk with my husband and 2 cats. I work as a QA Engineer and love my job.
Besides work, I like reading, so feel free to recommend me something to read. Also, I like music, sometimes we go to concerts of the favourite bands. It would be nice if you can recommend me one from your favourite/local band for listening.
To help you select the best card for me, I wrote a list with my preferred themes:
- something from my favourites or similar
- Christmas/New Year postcards in November-December
- cats, especially Scottish Fold
- chocolate, sweets, tea, coffee
- related to post, postcrossing, mailboxes, letters
- painted cards, illustrations (Fiep Westendorp, Ekaterina Dudnik, Viktoria Kirdii, Leonid Afremov, Sasha Salmina and others)
- Postallove/Greetings from… (I have Belgium, Canada, Costa Rica, France Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia and USA)
- related to TV Shows (to check what I watch - https://en.myshows.me/Ellesta)
- meetup postcards
- about your country/city (city views, UNESCO World Heritage , specific animals, national flag, national food, national dresses, transport, maps, etc)
- if you've heard about Belarusian protests after August 2020, I'll be happy to receive cards with white-red-white colors on it
*or for my husband*:
- football (especially related to Arsenal)
- pin-up cards
- anime cards (particularly, Kaori Wakamatsu)
- sea, lighthouses
Please, no cards on religious themes (except Christmas cards). Thank you for understanding!
If you don't know what to write, tell me about your life, your country, your favourite films/books/music/TV Shows. Describe the places I should visit in your country/city, or just write associations with Belarus or Moldova (as it is the homeland of my husband).
If you play board games, please tell me about your favourite ones.