Eda66is a member in France . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,515 days).
My name is Edyta. I'm a polish woman, who lives in a small village in France. As many people, I like reading,crochet,watching movies and TV shows.
I like postcards:
- sweet dogs(P.O.N,husky-my favorite) -polar bears and wolves
- 3D cards,
- views with snow,
- aurora borealis,lightning
- local items and views,
- mapcard of your town, region, country.
- Cats by Dolotov
- beautiful landscapes
- pictures of the sea and lighthouses
- sweet tigers,leopards,pumas and squirrels
- interesting places
- greetings from...(I have already Poland (yellow color ) Finland,Belarus,Italy,Romania,Lithuania,Peru,Slovenia,Australia,
New Zealand,United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Slovakia, India,Barbados,Israel,Cyprus,Korea,Switzerland,France , Indonesia, Montenegro,Argentina, Russia,Germany,Sweden,Norway,Ostrava, Denmark,Austria,Malta,
Hungary,Belgium,Japan,Greece,Netherlands,USA,Ireland, Taiwan, Czech Republic)
- great wall of China
- amazing castles and palaces
- in January you can send me a birthday card
- blue flowers
-Christmas postcards (not those folded ones, please)
-calendar postcards (any year)
- the wolf and the hare (the heroes of popular Russian cartoon I I'I get you !").
-Für Postcrosser aus Deutschland: Ich sammele Chronikkarten
Cards in my favorite postcardwall = these cards I not have, and I would like to receive them.
If you do not have these cards, I'll be glad to get the card you choose for me.
Please,don't send the self-made cards,the printed photos,painted,advertizing and black and white postcards
Special stamps & cancellations are greatly appreciated!
And whatever you want I can't wait to open my mailbox to find a postcard from YOU!!!. It would be also a great honor to receive a maxi-card from anywhere in the world.Postcrossing is one of my hobbies.
All the best. Happy postcrossing to everyone, and I look forward to hearing from you!
P. S. If you are interested in a direct swap, do not hesitate to send me a message.