Hello postcrossing members from all over the world!
About me: living in the university city Leuven, thirty something, working for the Belgian social security system (healthcare), dedicated to a busy social life and volunteer work, enjoying the company of family and friends very much.
I like traveling a lot and sending/receiving postcards allows me to do so all year long. So far, postcrossing has been a terrific experience!
My favorite postcard themes (in random order):
- impressive landscapes
- modern architecture
- city life and city views
- local culture
- bright, colourful images
Off course, traditional postcards with other themes are also very welcome!
In case you need some inspiration about what you can write on the card, have a look at these topics, feel free to share one or two with me:
- What have you done today?
- What are you looking forward to?
- How are you going to spend next friday/saturday/weekend/holiday…?
- Are you facing a new challenge in your life?
- Why have you chosen this particular card for me?
- any other topic you like to write about
I don't collect them, but I appreciate nice stamps very much.
My favourites (in random order):
- stamps issued for an event or other special occasion
- colourful stamps of artwork, buildings, landscapes, flowers, animals, sport, comics...
- stamps with an unusual shape
- old/vintage stamps
I know those special stamps are quite often hard to get, so any "regular" stamp will do off course.
Looking forward to hear from you.