! Please write the DATE of sending and NO envelope.
! Please NO ad-cards or self-made cards / NO real animal cards or funny cards / NO military or sport related cards. Thank you.
Hello! My name is Siqi, or you can call me Deloise like some of my friends do. I'm a Chinese living in Germany and studying at a university. I like taking photos, watching movies (my favourite ones are the Godfather series and Titanic), reading novels, listening to the music (my favourite band is One Ok Rock) and, what I love the most is traveling! xD
I have already been in Cambodia, Japan, Israel, Jordan, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Germany, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and nearly 20 provinces of China.
I'm really glad to send and receive different postcards. Here are some ideas of the postcards, which I would appreciate so much:
㊕TO Postcrosser from China: I like the paintings of Chinese ancient beauty, especially 仕女圖, and the Chinese traditional clothing 漢服, thank you
• Ball-jointed doll
• Aurora (polar light)
• The Godfather
• ALL kinds of fantasy art / illustration
Any others are also VERY welcome!
• Fairy tale / fairies / Elves / Cicely Mary Barker / Daniela Drescher
• (painted) foods, candies, cakes, biscuits, drinks...
• desserts, chocolates, traditional foods of your country
• ALL movie-related: (classic) movies / movie posters / movie stars (e.g. Greta Garbo (I have already got 3 same card of her: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-2855403 please check before sending, thank you), Katherine Hepburn, Clark Gable, Marlene Dietrich...etc.)
• gothic / steampunk / rococo
• J. C. Leyendecker
• Alfons Mucha
• Japanese manga & anime
• sea, lake
• sunrise, sunset
• snow, ice
• night view, planet, space
• painted view of your country / street ( I love painted more than shot xD )
• when you don't have any of the above, send me card about you e.g. the art you like/ the book you read etc.
*Please write the DATE of sending
**Please NO ad-cards / self made cards / military or sport related cards, and NO envelope. Thank all of you.
I choose every card I send with my love and I would appreciate if you do the same :)
It would be also very kind of you if you write a word or a sentence of your own language with translation.xD