14/07/2021 - Since I don't have much free time lately I'm setting my account to inactive status. I will still register received postcards
Hello, My name is Gosia. I live in a beautiful city - Wrocław.
Postcrossing is my hobby since October 2014. But I have to admit I'm a true addict. I love to meet new people from all over the world, and that's why I love Postcrossing. Plus it's like traveling just without leaving your home. I was collecting postcards as a teenager. My first postcard was sent by my grandma in 1987 when I was just 4 years old.
Then I stopped collecting postcards. Don't know why to be honest. But I'm glad I'm collecting them now.
I love receiving cards and as most of you, I have several topics I love to see on postcards the most. These are:
- viewcards showing UNESCO sites, castles, palaces, fortresses, cities - typical touristic ones (especially single views with the name on front) https://www.flickr.com/photos/162835534@N05/collections/72157712046074892/
- if you're from Japan I'd be super happy to receive a card with Geisha/Maiko
- CATS!!!!! I'm a cat lady so a card with a cat always makes me happy. I love cat arts by Rina Zeniuk, Lucie Bilodeau, Irina Garmashova, Séverine Pineaux or Maria Pavlova https://www.flickr.com/photos/162835534@N05/collections/72157712045967456/
- In September and October - Halloween cards https://www.flickr.com/photos/162835534@N05/sets/72157712069840581/
- animals in general (except for spiders, bugs and monkeys... I can't explain why but I don't like postcards with monkeys) https://www.flickr.com/photos/162835534@N05/collections/72157712046263407/
- birds https://www.flickr.com/photos/162835534@N05/collections/72157712046252347/
- transport (bicycles!!!!) https://www.flickr.com/photos/162835534@N05/collections/72157712046114062/
- flora https://www.flickr.com/photos/162835534@N05/collections/72157712046101262/
Keep in mind the list above is not a demand, just a wish :) I really can't wait to receive your postcard :)
Honestly I'm not a fan of self-made, ad cards, cards sent in an envelope, old cards or cards not sent from country of origin. Please keep them for someone else. I also prefer cards of a 10x15 cm size :)
I'd like to invite you to visit my postcard webshop too - www.houseofpostcards.pl
We ship worldwide :)
☘ Happy Postcrossing everyone ☘