My name is Daria. I live in Bor, that’s a small suburb of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. This city was founded in 1920s and is famous for glass industry. The place is beautifully surrounded by rivers and pine forests.
I’m a lawyer and a provisional administrator. My job allows me to combine my theoretical knowledge with practical work. And I enjoy my job!:)
I enjoy listening to music (my profile on Last.fm - http://www.lastfm.ru/user/Daschachen), reading, watching black-and-white movies and anime (my animelist - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Daschachen).
I’m keen on culture of Far-East countries such as China, Korea, Japan. But I do not have enough time to learn languages seriously :(
I also enjoy learning the culture on 19th century.
My postcard preferences are:
- Chinese, Korean, Japanese arts
- 19 century
- something about the opinion of the Russians and Russia in your country
- something juridical :)
- black-and-white pics
- Bettie Page
- Ella Fitzgerald and other jazz musicians
- old-school cars and airplaines
- animals (but I don't like small dogs and monkeys)
- tea, chocolate, cheese
- tulips (I really love tulips)
Also I’ll be very glad to get some postcards with your native places printed :)
Spasibo! *Thank you!* :)