Hi! I'm 29 years old freelance web developer from Moscow, Russia. I like reading, playing guitar and bass, capoeira (brazilian martial art), computers (of course), cooking, humour and most of all - traveling. More than 100 cities in 24 countries - and counting!
Russian post is known for its slowness in processing international mail (snails move really slow after having some vodka), so receiving your postcard could take a while, be patient :) I check my mailbox regularly.
Any postcards are welcome, will be thankful for the following:
- Gothic and Romanesque architecture
- Guitars, rock
- Porcupines and hedgehogs
- All things Australian
- Art of Ciurlionis, Magritte, Alfons Mucha
- Ethnic, aboriginal arts and crafts
- Funny cards (no limits, i enjoy a good laugh)
- Simpsons and South Park
- Maps (US state cards are very welcome)
If you are still unsure what to send, send anything you want, i enjoy every received card.