My name is Corrine and I'm 32 years old. I'm named after my grandmothers who both sent many postcards,a habit they passed on to me aswell...
I live together with my husband and daughter (born in 2018) in a terraced house in a small village near our fave Dutch city: Utrecht <3
I love nature,, gardening, drawing, painting, playing games (Cards against humanity, Maffia/Werewolves of Millershill, Gloom,Dungeons and Dragons, etc.), hiking and going to (contemporary art)museums.
I'm fond of art, so you will make me very happy with a card from a local artist/illustrator (and also cartoons).
I'm interested in shamanism, so cards like that would also be lovelingly received.
Postcards I love:
- (Local) Nature (animals, flowers, trees)
- National Parks (love American ones)
- (Local) Art
- Shamanism <3
- Children's book illustrations
- Fairy tales
- Dia de los Muertos
- Terry Pratchett
- Goddesses (and other PowerWomen ;) )
- Anything unusual =)
If you've got a church-card... you'd probably better save that one to make someone else really happy with it... (sorry, I don't like churches, no offence)
What I'd love to read:
- Proverb (With translation!)
- What are you grateful for in your life?
- What do you associate the Netherlands with?
- What is/was your grandmother's /grandfather's great lesson? <3
- Lovely memory from your childhood <3
- about motherhood/your (grand-)child(ren)
I believe we're all brothers and sisters, and connecting to our family in a positive way can change the world.
Heel veel liefs! (lots of love)