Hello, my name is Corrie.
I`m a woman living in the beautiful Dieren. Dieren is located on the edge of the Veluwezoom National Park with over 12,000 acres this nature reserve offers trails for hiking, bicycling or horseriding.
I have 2 adult children and two cats :-)
I`m a bachelor of social work and I work for people with a intellectual disability and/or autism. I love my job, especially when I can ensure that anyone can participate with pleasure and on its own way to the society
I love to go Geocaching - This is hiking with a GPS or as it is described on the website of geocaching.com: "Geocaching is a free real-world outdoor treasure hunt. Players try to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, using a smartphone or GPS and can then share their experiences online."
I also love to read detectives,thrillers,fantasy, love stories and also to read about the lives of people in other countries. I just like to read everything with letters ;-).
I enjoy to go to the movies and to spend some time with my family and friends.
I like to receive postcards with:
* Pigeons ( especially the white ones),hedgehogs,donkeys, frogs
* Books, reading, reading women,Letters, writing
* Black & white
* Elena Gordienko - "About a Girl" I have August
* Alphonse Maria Mucha
* Kontraste ( Hartung)
* Quotations, wisdom or aphorism.( may in your mother language)
* Inge Löök,
* René Magritte
* Stained glass,Glass objects
* Doors, windows
* Streets, Shops
* Loes Botman, Molly Brett
* Editions des Correspondances
* Beaches,Water, seas, oceans, lakes, waterfalls
* sunrise, sunset
* Blue sky, clouds, the moon and stars, Planets
* The color Blue
* Hydrangea (Hortensia), orchids, all kind of flowers
* lightning, stormy, rainy weather
* Stones, rocks
* old cards, retro and cards showing old advertisements.
* word cards ( like this: http://corrie10west.nl/Received--Ontvangen/Word-cards
* colorful cards
* food and drinks
* season-cards (sinterklaas, Christmas,New Year, Valentine,Easter)
* For the Dutch and Flemish postcrossers: Ik spaar van de Hema de "Opkikkertjes uit" kaarten: http://corrie10west.nl/Received--Ontvangen/Opkikkertjes-uit
But if you don´t have any of these, don´t worry, every postcard is very welcome!
If you need an inspiration on what to write here are some ideas:
* I like to read about the place you live or what you do for your living.
* which book or movie did you last read or seen,and what did you like about it?
* Do you have a favorite song or lyrics?
* Where did you spent your last vacation?
* Have you ever visited my country? What comes to your mind at first if you hear "The Netherlands or Holland"?
* What are your hobbies?
* I love cards full of text. Please do not just write "Happy Postcrossing" on it.
I`m looking forward to your postcard,
"If you have a few spare postcards and stamps and REALLY want to make someone's day, please consider mailing some kind and cheerful