My name is Daniela. I am a history teacher. I have two grown up children. My husband is a geographer, but he works as a truck driver and travels all over Europe. I love reading books. I love travelling and photography. Postcrossing is another great way of seeing the world and get to know more about different places and cultures.
I'm looking forward to all kinds of postcards, but especially those:
- View cards are always welcome - I love typical tourist cards.:)
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Maximum cards. If you send me one, it will be my pleasure to send you „thank you” card.
-"Rare" countries - I got postcards from 119 countries, so it's difficult to get a postcard from a new country.
- Landscapes - coastline, volcano, desert, lakes, beaches, waterfalls...
- Interesting buildings like castles, churches, temples, mosques, towers, bridges, city-halls, monuments, lighthouses
- City skylines
- Street views
- Map cards. For USA users: I collect state maps.
- Watermelon - This is my daughter's favorite fruit :)
- Big size postcards, irregular shapes cards
- I like Blue Cats by I. Zenyuk
You can also check out my favorites on my postcard wall -- these are cards I don't have yet.
I am not very interested in: art, painted cards, old cards/vintage ,black/white, postcards of only animals.
I enjoy reading postcards messages. You can write me everything, something about yourself, about your city, country, your life, interests and hobbies. Write as much as you can I love full-written postcard. Tell me about your favourites movies, books, music, interestinge events, facts about your country or history. I love to learn :)
Nice stamps are much appreciated.
I´m looking forward very much to see what postcard you have chosen for me and to hear from you!
Updated: July 21, 2018