Carrie-Berry(or Dasha) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 9 years (3,289 days).
Hi, it is very nice to meet you!
My name is Dasha and I live in one of the biggest cities in the world – Moscow. I am 25 years old and I work in marketing research, which is very interesting most of the times.
I am happily married, but no kids yet. It is just me, my dear husband and our lazy-crazy cat Alice. I like to play housewife sometimes and cook something unusual and delicious. I am searching for the inspiration all the time! Currently I’m collecting breakfast ideas – so it would be great if you could write what you ate this morning or even share the recipe :)
I love to receive my mail very much and put the most beautiful cards on my fridge!! :) If you want me to smile please send me colorful and positive postcards. Nice stamps are also welcomed.
Here are some other hints for you. I would like to receive:
- Romantic cards
- Animals cards: bears, panda, bunnies, sheep, tigers
- Childish cards, characters from cartoons and fairytales (by the way I love The Simpsons and Family Guy very much!!)
- Music cards (if you have something with U2, Depeche Mode, The Beatles – please share!)
- Sunny landscapes of your country
- Funny cards
- Handmade cards
And several country specific requests:
- Finland: it will be great to receive moomins from you
- UK: recently I became a whovian ;) so I'm open to Doctor Who cards & stamps; especially with The Nine
- Germany: if you have something with Nichtlustig - you will make me very happy!
- Taiwan: I LOVE your cats
- USA: card with the name of your state is appreciated
I love to meet new people! Please tell me something about your life or just your day. It is very interesting for me to know the person behind the postcard. I also would like to find some friends with whom I can exchange cards on a regular basis. If you are interested - just make a note on a card and leave your address ;)
Thanks and happy postcrossing!