Hi. My name is Olga.
I was born and grew up in Russia, but I have been living in Belarus for more than 30 years. Here my children were born, here they grew up.
I live in beautiful old Grodno https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyz57_l2rlI (2:18) and more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaGT3Rmfn_0 (26:00), only in Russian.
And timelapses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0G5dBA854g, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4oJoRAb_Ag.
I like the idea of postcrossing - journey through the postcards from all over the world!
I like bright, sunny postcards. Any cards are welcome but here are some of my preferences (if you have no idea what card to choose):
- pets (cats at first :) ), animals, birds,
- Holly Pond Hill by Susan Wheeler
- flags from FOTW, I have CA, CH, CZ, DE, DK, FI, FR, IT, JP, LU, NL, PL, RU, UK,
- botanical illustrations,
- flora and fauna of your country,
- architecture, famous places and monuments of your town/city/country (not multiview),
- doors and windows,
- coffee, choсolate, ice-cream, sweets,
- fruits and berries,
- Christmas cards at any time of the year,
- postcrossing, letters, stamps,
- interesting vintage/retro cards,
- funny cards.
Don't worry if you don't have any of my favorites - send me your favorite card. :)
Дорогие российские посткроссеры, буду очень рада открыткам Зарубина. ::) Собирала их ещё детстве, здОрово, что сейчас их переиздают.
Please write the date when you mailed the postcard.
Please don’t send self-made and religious cards.
** I register the postcard the same day I receive it.
*** If your card sent me is not registered within 30 days (Europe, Canada, USA, Russia) or 45-50 days (Asia), please let me know and I will register your card. I know it's not your fault if postcards go missing in the mail.
My 1000th sent postcard - https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BY-2711994