In the summer last year my family plunged into a severe crisis, which stretched us to our limit. At the end, after a lot of pain, hopes and fears, a lot of ups and downs, a very important member of my family, my Mom, is no longer with us.
I haven't been able to register any postcards in this period and I want to apologize to all of you, who sent postcards to me! I'm sorry!
Dog owner, book reader, hiker, adorer of butterflies, rock music listener, nature fan, loving wolves, dragons, dragon flies, friends, laughing and life …
I'm an avid postcard writer. Every time I'm travelling I send cards to all my friends and family. Always when they travel I'm begging for postcards, but I get only few. That’s why I love postcrossing!
It's not necessary to use an envelope. I like postcards stamped, lettered and showing traces of a long voyage.
If you are searching for my “perfect match”, use my favorites (containing received cards as well as those I would love to get one day.) or the following hints:
- nature in every way: Forests, mountains, waterfalls, stunning landscapes, aurora borealis, plants, gardens, wildlife (more than pets), stars and space, storm, rain, weather, lightning …
- everything what makes me laugh! (For the Germans: Ich liebe Ruthe, Nicht lustig und ähnliches.)
- maximum cards
- postallove „greetings from“
- cute motifs, e.g. Moomins (I had a moomin book, when I was a child and I loved it.), Snoopy (Another hero of my childhood!), Pettersson and Findus, the Russian blue cats of Rina Zeniuk (I’m dreaming of collecting them all – am I addicted?).
- indigenous people
- quotes, motivating sayings
- phantasy like dwarfs, witches and especially dragons
- worldwide known landmarks (e.g. the Eiffel tower, the Taj Mahal or Stonehenge)
- book themes
- castles, palaces, monasteries, temples, old quarters, ruines
I might carry on endlessly … But don’t worry, if you have none of the above mentioned themes. Every card is a gift I enjoy, so send me whatever you would like to receive, it will be fantastic!
I just have one wish: Do not write only "Happy Postcrossing!". Let me be part of your life for a few minutes while reading your words. Thanks a lot!
Hugs for all of you!
Expired postcards: Imagine there would be a heaven where all the lost postcards go to ... ;-)
What a nice idea!