I love words and puzzles. I appreciate it if you send me some postcards related to brainteasers. Please write me your most favorite saying, quote or something you read or heard that you think is very true - and I will know who are you.
Ideas for cards:
- Optical illusions, Autostereograms, Where's Wally?
- Jacek Yerka, Edward Hopper, Norman Rockwell
- Wassily Kandinsky, Oleg Shupliak, Jungho Lee
- M. C. Escher, Piet Mondrian, René Magritte
- Caspar David Friedrich, Rob Gonsalves
- Paintings with reading women
- 3D lenticular postcards
- Spirals (Golden Ratio)
It would be remarkable to receive postcards from this series:
- Women in Science by Rachel Ignotofsky (have 23 of 50)
- One Hundred Writers in One Box (have 8 of 100)
- The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Vogue Covers
- World's Greatest Bookstores (have 7 of 50)
- Penguin: 100 Book Covers (have 6 of 100)
- Flower Fairies (have 12 of 100)
- The Night Sky (have 6 of 50)
- Bibliophilia (have 15 of 50)
- She: Literary Art
- Sailor Moon (especially Setsuna Meiou)
- Formula 1 and Snooker
Speak, so that I may see you.