I love words and puzzles. I appreciate it if you send me some postcards related to brainteasers. Please write me your most favorite saying, quotes or something you read or heard that you think is very true - and I will know who are you.
It would be remarkable to receive postcards from this series:
- Women in Science by Rachel Ignotofsky (have 10 of 50)
- One Hundred Writers in One Box (have 7 of 100)
- Bibliophilia: Literary Postcards (have 9 of 50)
- The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Vogue Covers
- Belarus: Red Book MF (have 2 of 7)
- She: 100 Literary Art Postcards
- The Night Sky: Fifty Postcards
- Flower Fairies: 100 Postcards
- World's Greatest Bookstores
Ideas for cards:
- Optical illusions, Autostereograms, Where's Wally?
- M. C. Escher, Piet Mondrian, René Magritte
- Oleg Shupliak, Jungho Lee, Jacek Yerka
- Rob Gonsalves, Wassily Kandinsky
- Edward Hopper, Norman Rockwell
- Paintings with reading women
- 3D lenticular postcards
- Sailor Moon
- Formula 1
Speak, so that I may see you.