I love words and puzzles. I appreciate it if you send me some postcards related to brainteasers. Please write me your most favorite saying, quotes or something you read or heard that you think is very true - and I will know who are you.
Ideas for cards:
- Optical illusions, Autostereograms, Where's Wally?
- M. C. Escher, Rob Gonsalves, René Magritte
- Oleg Shupliak, Jungho Lee, Jacek Yerka
- Edward Hopper, Norman Rockwell
- Piet Mondrian, Wassily Kandinsky
- Paintings with reading women
- 3D lenticular postcards
- Sailor Moon
- Formula 1
It would be remarkable to receive postcards from this series:
- The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Vogue: 100 Covers
- Women in Science by Rachel Ignotofsky
- Flower Fairies by Cicely Mary Barker
- Bibliophilia: 100 Literary Postcards
- One Hundred Writers in One Box
- She: 100 Literary Art Postcards
Speak, so that I may see you.